Automotive Spray Paint, Clear Coat, Primer & Pro Prep Kit
ERA Paints provide easy do-it-yourself solutions for many automotive EXTERIOR paint needs.
We pride ourselves on premium-quality Made-in-America products/accessories competitive pricing and world-class customer service.
WE ALWAYS OFFER FAST & FREE SHIPPING!!!
Automotive Spray Paint, Clear Coat, Primer & Pro Prep Kit purchase includes
- One 12 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray paint (with premium adjustable EZ Touch nozzle) that matches your vehicle’s paint code
- A paint test-match card
- One 12 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray ‘1K’ clearcoat
- One 10 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray primer
- Documentation (application instructions/safety info/warranty-returns policy)
You will also receive a Pro Spray Prep Kit that includes
- A pair of nitrile gloves;
- 2 sheets of genuine 3M/Norton sandpaper (320&600 grit)
- 2 blue shop towels
- A roll of 3/4 inch genuine 3M automotive painting tape
- A 2 ounce bottle of wax & grease remover
- Putty spreader
- A Made-In-America spray can trigger
We offer low-VOC urethane 2-stage (basecoat + clearcoat) paint that meets all state environmental requirements and is saleable in all states and most US Territories.
Touch up orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail and typically arrive in 3-5 days. However note that spray paint orders can only ship only via UPS ground service (federal regulations) so be aware that it takes longer for spray paint order deliveries (up to 10 days). However, due to shipping limitations indicated above we do not sell to Canada and cannot sell/ship aerosol spray cans to Alaska Hawaii APO/FPO or US Territories.
NOTE: We hand-mix and sell OEM-spec paint (the paint color your car was manufactured with). This color may vary slightly from your vehicle’s paint color due to vehicle paint fading. We do not warranty paint matching issues due to paint fade or failure to blend paint between auto body panels.