Select your lancia model
Select your lancia year
lancia paint code
Lancia Touch Up Paint
Do you have a scratch or scrape on your Lancia Fulvia or Lancia Beta? Need help with the touch up paint process? Or simply need some help locating your Lancia paint code? Then you’ve come to the right place.
ERA Paints offer gold-standard Lancia color matching that can be accessed from the comfort of your own home via our online color finder. Get your cars paint code and then buy high-quality OEM touch up paint for your Lancia Delta Integrale, Lancia 037, Lancia Stratos Zero, and all other Lancia models.
Our Lancia touch up paint is the same stuff used by the professionals, so we feel confident knowing it will provide you with a perfect manufacturer’s match. Our customers get free shipping with every order, and our Lancia touch-up paint kits are affordable and take the hassle out of doing the work yourself.
Our paint guides aim to provide you with the information necessary to fix up your Lancia Scorpion and other models without taking a trip to costly body shops. In this article, you’ll find:
- Where to find your Lancia paint code
- How to apply Lancia touch up paint on your Lancia Zagato and other models.
- What Lancia touch up paint product will you need?
- What equipment do you need for the Lancia touch up paint process?
As well as a variety of blog articles encompassing the touch up paint process, we also have a YouTube channel that outlines the steps for applying Lancia touch up paint and gives handy tips on the entire process.
Where to find your Lancia paint code
Depending on whether you drive a Lancia Thema, Lancia Stratos 2018, or a Lancia Zagata, your paint code will be in different locations. However, the luxury Italian car manufacturer has kept it pretty simple, to find your paint code:
- Go to the front of the car and open the hood.
- Check underneath the hood near the middle
- While under the hood, take a look at the engine area on the Lancia passenger side.
- Lastly, take a look underneath the lid of the trunk.
Regardless of your model, Lancia paint codes are composed of three numbers. For example, the code 620 refers to Lancia Silver Metallic, whereas 111 references Lancia Morocco Beige.
For a variety of reasons, the paint code may not be in any of the locations above. If this is the case:
- Head to our online color matcher, then provide your vehicle’s model and year to get a list of appropriate colors.
- Get in touch with one of our staff members at 971-770-2372. We take calls Monday to Friday from 6.30 am to 3:30 pm, as well as 8:00 am and 1:00 pm most Saturdays. Or contact us via email at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com.
Once you have the code, your Lancia Aurelia B20 GT Outlaw will be shining again in no time, just head over to our site and purchase a Lancia touch up paint kit that is hassle-free and provides a flawless factory finish.
How to apply Lancia touch up paint on your Lancia Zagato and other models.
Fixing your Lancia at home will save you a lot of time and is far more hassle-free than going to a body shop. However, it is essential to complete the steps below to guarantee a great finish. Also, make sure that you complete the repair work away from direct sunlight as it makes the paint dry unevenly, and try to do it on a day where the temperature is above 70°F.
We recommended giving the paint product you have chosen a quick test run before applying it and make sure to read the instructions that come with the equipment before starting work on your Lancia.
- Prepare your Lancia for painting. Clean the vehicle with soap, some degreaser, and water. Estimated time: 15 minutes.
- Sand the damage. Create a smooth base in which you can apply paint to using 320 grit and 600 grit sandpaper. Estimated time: 15 minutes.
- Clean the damaged area again to clear away the debris from sanding. Estimated time: 10 minutes.
- Allow the affected area to dry.
- To protect the rest of your vehicle, tape up an area about 10 inches larger than the scratch using masking tape. Estimate time: 5 minutes.
- Now apply the primer in several thin layers. We recommend waiting around 5 minutes between each layer and then waiting up to an hour for it to dry.
- Apply the Lancia touch up paint. Start with thin and light layers that progress in thickness. Again wait five minutes between each coat and wait around 40 minutes for the color to dry.
- Clear coat helps protect your paintwork. Again, start with thin layers and get slightly thicker, waiting the same amount as above.
- For a great finish, let your Lancia Strator or Lancia Delta dry overnight.
For step by step instructions and insider tips on the touch up process, please take a look at our YouTube channel. Or read our detail touch up paint guide to familiarize yourself with the topic further.
What Lancia touch up paint product will you need?
When looking to repair scratches and scrapes on your Lancia Zagato or Lancia Delta Integrale, you have a few options regarding the paint product to use. These are:
- A Lancia paint pen
- Lancia touch up paint bottles.
- A Lancia 12 oz. Aerosol paint canister.
We get many inquiries about Lancia paint pens. However, we don’t recommend these to our customers. Quality is important to us at ERA Paints, and paint pens lead to flaking and don’t provide an ideal color match, which can end up ruining your handy world on your Lancia 037 or Lancia Delta S4. They don’t meet our high standards, so we don’t offer Lancia paint pens as part of our product range.
For the majority of scratches and scrapes, we recommend our paint canisters with the trigger grip. Using the canisters is exceptionally versatile and offers excellent coverage for more extensive repairs.
If you are looking to repair something a little more intricate or hard to reach, the paint bottles are the best solution. They come with six small applicators that allow you to lay the paint, layer by layer.
What equipment do you need for the Lancia touch up paint process?
Getting your Lancia Fulvia, Lancia Beta, or Lancia Scorpion shining again isn’t a complicated process but requires the right tools. To get a great finish with our OEM touch up paint, we recommend having:
- A towel to keep the vehicle and yourself clean.
- Nitrile gloves for your hand.
- Soapy water as well as grease and wax remover to clean the car.
- For better control, the trigger extension for the canister.
- 320 and 600 grit sandpaper so you can paint on a smooth surface.
- Masking tape to keep the rest of your Lancia’s paintwork from being affected.
- For the painting process, you will need primer, Lancia touch up paint, and clear coat.
We provide all of the necessary equipment in Lancia touch up paint kits; they offer everything in one place and are of exceptional value. You can also purchase everything separately and will still get free delivery either way.
Use our range of high-quality products to fix your Lancia and achieve a flawless factory finish. Completing the work is straightforward and straightforward with our detailed guide and YouTube videos, so don’t wait. Get your paint today.