Select your maybach model
Select your maybach year
maybach paint code
Purchase the perfect manufacturer’s touch up paint for your Mercedes Maybach with our website’s simple color matching system.
All our products at ERA Paints, and particularly our paints, are premium quality and will get your Mercedes Maybach back to its original factory finish.
At ERA Paints, our primary goal is to make sure our customers can get all the information and tools needed to complete a quality touch up paint job at home. For touch up jobs to your Mercedes Maybach 6, Mercedes Maybach 2019 or Mercedes Maybach S650 everything, including the tools, Mercedes Maybach OEM touch-up paint and painting guides can be found on our website.
When you choose to use ERA’s paint, rest assured that you will be using the same Mercedes Maybach touch up paint that a professional would use. Everything we stock is top-quality, so you’ll be fixing your Maybach car with superb products. We also never charge for shipping costs when you choose to purchase from our website.
In this article, we’re going to explore:
- Where you’ll be able to find your Mercedes Maybach paint codes.
- What you need to do when you apply Mercedes Maybach touch up paint
- What paint products you’ll need to complete a top-quality DIY paint touch up job.
- What other equipment and tools you’ll require to ensure a great finish
Where you’ll be able to find your Mercedes Maybach paint codes
It’s essential to get the correct paint codes for your Mercedes Maybach. You should find them by looking in one of these places:
- The door jamb on the driver’s side.
- The engine compartment that is attached under the hood.
- The support bar for the radiator.
Maybach paint codes are typically made up of three numbers, for example paint code 723 represents Cabanite Silver.
If it’s proving difficult to locate your Mercedes Maybach paint codes, there are still some other options:
- Call or email the previous owner to ascertain if they have any useful information relating to the paint codes.
- Utilise the paint color matching system on our website. All you’ll need is the year and model of your Mercedes Maybach, and our system will give you the result.
- Phone us on 971-770-2372 where one of our friendly team will be able to help you. We’re available by phone from 6.30 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday, and 8.00 am and 1.00 pm on Saturdays.
- Send us an email at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com, and we’ll get back to you with answers as soon as we can.
What you need to do when you apply Mercedes Maybach touch up paint
You could own a Mercedes Maybach G650, or Mercedes Maybach S600 or any other Mercedes Maybach car. Regardless of the Mercedes Maybach car you own, you will need to follow the steps below to make sure your Mercedes Maybach is restored to a flawless factory finish.
The perfect conditions
It’s of the utmost importance to undertake the repair work to your Mercedes Maybach when the temperature is 70 degrees Fahrenheit or hotter. Also, make sure you’ve read the instructions on the paint packaging before you begin.
Getting your Mercedes Maybach ready
- First, soak and wash the area of your Mercedes Maybach with soapy water.
- Then, sand the damage down so that the area is smooth. The best sandpaper is 600 or 320 grit.
- After this, wash your Mercedes Maybach again to get rid of the residue and grit from sanding. Use grease remover.
- Then, you’ll need to leave your Mercedes Maybach to dry.
Using the Mercedes Maybach OEM touch up paint
- Use three coats of primer before you use the touch up paint. The primer will need to be left to dry for 15 minutes between each layer. After the last coat, leave it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Use the Mercedes Maybach touch up paint. Apply layers so that it matches with the original paintwork. Be sure to leave the colour to dry for 15 minutes between each coat.
- Now apply the clear coat. Use at least three layers to seal and protect the Mercedes Maybach touch up paint properly.
- Finally, allow your Mercedes Maybach to dry overnight.
This simple guide takes you through the key steps to get a great finish when you repair your Mercedes Maybach paintwork. We’ve more detailed directions and demonstration videos available on our blog and our YouTube channel. You can also phone our customer helpline, and our team will also be able to help you through the process.
What Mercedes Maybach touch up paint products you’ll need
You may own a Mercedes Maybach S600 or a 2012 Maybach Landaulet. For any touch up paint repair work to a Maybach car, you generally have three paint products to pick from. Which product you should choose will depend on how bad the damage is to your Mercedes Maybach paintwork.
Your choice is between:
- Mercedes Maybach touch up paint pens
- Mercedes Maybach touch up paint bottles
- Mercedes Maybach spray canisters
The touch up paint pens are a popular product in enquiries. Unfortunately, paint pens won’t give a great finish for your Mercedes Maybach. They don’t apply metallic colors well (flaking paint is frequently experienced), and you can’t get a perfect manufacturer’s match. Because of these problems, ERA Paints don’t sell or stock paint pens. Our firm belief is that excellent quality is a top priority and we require this from all our products. Paint pens, unfortunately, do not meet our high standards.
Rather than using a paint pen, we recommend fixing the damage to your Mercedes Maybach with Mercedes Maybach spray paint canisters. You can use the canisters to repair scratches to your Mercedes Maybach 6, Mercedes Maybach Excelero, Mercedes Maybach S650 or any other Maybach car. On ERA Paints website, you can find 12-oz Mercedes Maybach spray cans. These will give you both great coverage and the ideal color match that you need to get your Mercedes Maybach to have a flawless factory finish. Triggers are also available on our website. These help considerably with the paint application.
If your Mercedes Maybach paintwork has only been lightly damaged (a scratch that the size of a coin or smaller), touch up paint bottles are an excellent option. These work well on small patches or damage as an applicator is included with the product. This gives the painter a lot of control to add layers very precisely.
What other equipment and tools you’ll need for a great finish
To get a flawless factory finish on your Mercedes Maybach S650 or Mercedes-Benz Maybach Excelero, make sure you have the right tools available:
- Nitrile gloves. These give your hands protection.
- A towel. This helps keep you (and everything else) clean.
- Grease and wax remover. This effectively gets your Mercedes Maybach clean when you’re preparing.
- Masking tape. This protects the rest of the paintwork.
- 320 and 600 grit sandpaper. This is used for smoothing out the damage.
- This adequately prepares your Mercedes Maybach for the touch up paint.
- Mercedes Maybach touch up paint.
- Clear coat. This protects and seals in your new paintwork.
These items are available as part of a bundle in our Mercedes Maybach touch up paint kits. We’ve put these together so that you can purchase everything you need for your repair job as efficiently as possible. Everything is also available separately, but you’ll save money buying them in our kit.
ERA Paints strongly believes that our Mercedes Maybach OEM touch up paint selection, kits and how-to guides make paint repair jobs simple, even if it’s your first time. Don’t spend your money at an auto body shop when you can get your Mercedes Maybach back to its original factory finish yourself.