Select your Honda Accord year
Honda Accord paint code
Don't know your paint code? Click here for help .
Still need help? Call us at 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com
Refurnish the Factory Finish Look of Your Accord
ERA Paints touch up paint color range is all you need to make your car look exactly like a new one. We know how much your car matters to you, and that is why we provide competent services to each of our clients.
Accord touch up paint is the perfect tool you need to conceal each scratch with ease!
Don’t you love your car more than anything? Does it break your heart in pieces when there is a mark or scratch on your car? Do you want to get the attractive look of your car back but it seems too expensive? If yes, then you have ended up at the right stop. At ERA Paints, we have identified your need to get your car’s outer look repair at affordable pricing. That is why we offer an extensive product range for you to choose from.
The products we provide are preferred and recommended by experts. Hence you are collaborating with a market-leading name when you buy our products. To make things even easier for you, we have created this step-by-step guide covering all aspects of the touch-up paint range. The guide is divided into six major questions that will be enough to understand the process and know the products needed for the repair. However, if you still feel any ambiguities or want to make things even more clear after reading this, then visit our FAQ page. You can also connect us through phone at 971-770-2372 or email at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com.
You can access information about other Honda models.
The guide begins here
- Where can you find your Honda Accord paint code?
- How do you apply Honda Accord touch up paint?
- What Honda Accord paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Honda Accord paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Honda Accord?
- How do you match Honda Accord touch up paint color?
Where can you find your Honda Accord paint code?
The makers of Honda have made it easy for its users to find the paint code. Almost all the models have the code at the same place, which is the door jamb. The code comprises numbers and letters. However, the process of finding the paint code is this:
- Go to the driver’s side
- Open the door of the car
- Look for the door jamb
- Find the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Look for the barcode
- The code is under the barcode
Once you find your paint code sticker, you will see the paint code underneath the VIN bar code. Most Honda paint codes start with NH, but not all. Give us a call if you need help, we are here to assist!
You can also watch our How to Find your Paint Code video on our YouTube channel. You will also find application videos there to help with your project.
How do you apply Honda Accord touch up paint?
The steps to apply the Honda Accord touch up paint are quite simple. This is how you do it
- Clean the surface with soap or detergent
- Use the sandpaper on the scratched area
- Use wax/grease remover to remove any remaining due to the sandpaper
- Allow the area to dry
- With a masking tape and tick around the surrounding area
- Apply primer on the area after every ten minutes’ interval multiple times
- Apply the Honda Accord touch up the paint just as you did with the primer until the layers of actual paint and touch up paint are equal
- Allow this to dry as well
- For a shiny final look, use a clear coat
- Leave the area to dry overnight
What Honda Accord paint product should you use?
We have been in business for quite a long time now, and hence with the expertise and experience, we suggest you use the Honda Accord touch up paint bottles or Honda Accord touch paint sprays rather than the touch-up pens. The two will give your car a flawless look without any troubles. Whereas, on the other hand, the pen might not be as effective as you want it to be as it doesn’t lay the metallics well.
What equipment do you need for Honda Accord paint repairs?
You will need the following equipment
- Primer: to achieve the best results from the color
- Sandpaper: to make the surface even
- Masking tape: to conceal the surrounding area
- Honda Accord touch up paint: to establish the look of your car
- Clear-Coat: to have a shiny, smooth look and to protect the color
- Wax/Grease remover: to remove particles left due to sandpaper
- Gloves: to avoid any damage to your skin
- A piece of cloth: just in case
What repairs can you do yourself to the Honda Accord?
This is what you can do
- Recreate your car’s outer look by removing any dents or scratches on it
- Make perfect paintwork with our offered touch up paints
- Get back the finish of your car in no time
How do you match Honda Accord touch up paint color?
To find the perfect colors for your Honda Accord, this is what you need to do
- Look for the paint code by following the process above
- Contact any one of the ERA Paints body shop or repair shop
- Our high-tech computers will find a perfect match for your car
- We will give you the perfect match of the computer result
With this guide, we have made all possible efforts to clear your queries. However, if you have any confusion, which you think we can clear, contact us on the above-provided information. We will always be at your service.
REFRESH YOUR CAR’S LOOK TODAY!