Select your Honda Odyssey year
Your Honda Odyssey Renewed with High-Quality Touch Up Paint by ERA Paints
To make your car look just as it has come straight out of the showroom, the ERA Paints touch up paints are the perfect match. Colors that will blend in the original look and conceal every possible scratch/mark.
The Honda Odyssey touch up paint is the equipment you need to remove all the scratches from your favorite car.
We know your never-ending love for your car. We know how exactly it feels when your loved car meets some unwanted events and get scratches all over. If you are suffering from it and you want to get rid of all the marks on your car, then you are in the right place. ERA Paints has got your back with its touch up paint range. The best names in the industry use our products, and hence when you collaborate with us, you are going for the expert’s choice.
If you are confused about the process or want to know the DIY tricks about applying touch up paint, we have launched our perfect guide for you. The guide helps you understand all the basics of the touch-up paint and how to gain the factory finish look of your car back. There are going to be six major questions we will answer.
With the guide, we have tried explaining everything with ease. However, if you feel there is something else you want to know or if the guide hasn’t fulfilled it, check out our FAQ page. Furthermore, if you want to talk to any of our representatives or connect to our experts call us at 971-770-2372 or email at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com. We will be more than happy to help and guide you.
Nonetheless, for more information about other Honda models, you can check out this detailed page.
The six questions we are answering are:
- Where can you find your Honda Odyssey paint code?
- How do you apply Honda Odyssey touch up paint?
- What Honda Odyssey paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Honda Odyssey paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Honda Odyssey?
- How do you match Honda Odyssey touch up paint color?
Where can you find your Honda Odyssey paint code?
The process of finding the paint code for the Honda Odyssey is simple. It is located on the door jamb. It is, in fact, the same for the majority of the models from Honda.
- Go to the driver’s side of the car
- Open the door of the car
- Look for the Vehicle Identification Number sticker
- Search for the barcode on it
- The paint code is underneath the barcode
The code is a combination of both numbers and letters, such as NH-797.
You can also seek help from our YouTube channel, where you will find helpful application videos.
How do you apply Honda Odyssey touch up paint?
The process to apply the Honda Odyssey touch up paint is this
- To remove the dirt particles, use detergent or soap and clean the surface
- Rub a scratch paper on the affected area
- To remove particles left because of the sandpaper, use wax/grease remover
- Let the area dry for a good time
- Cover the surrounding area with a masking tape
- To hold the color, apply primer multiple times in intervals
- Apply the Honda Odyssey touch up paint until the original layer of color and touch up paint are on the same level
- Dry the area
- To get a perfect finish, use a clear coat
- Let the area dry overnight
What Honda Odyssey paint product should you use?
Being the best in business, we suggest using the touch-up paint sprays or the touch-up paint bottles. These two will make your car look perfect. You might have thought about using a touch-up paint pen, but we would not recommend it as a good option.
What equipment do you need for Honda Odyssey paint repairs?
These are the ultimate equipment you need
- Primer: To get the finest results
- Sandpaper: To make the surface even
- Honda Odyssey touch up paint: To refresh your car’s look
- Masking tape: To protect the areas surrounding the scratch
- Wax/Grease remover: To get rid of any sandpaper particles
- Clear-Coat: To make the area match the shine of the original color
- Gloves: To protect your skin
- A piece of cloth: To clean up
What repairs can you do yourself to the Honda Odyssey?
You will be able to
- Redefine your car’s look by covering all the scratches
- You will be able to make your car look completely flawless
- Get the paintwork for the car perfectly done with the touch-up paints
How do you match Honda Odyssey touch up paint color?
We have the perfect colors for your car. All you have to do is follow these simple steps
- Search the paint code by looking for the VIN sticker on the door jamb
- With the code in hand, contact any of ERA Paints body shop or repair shop
- The computers will find the same match for the car color according to the code
- Our experts will make sure to give you the right color suggested by the computer
We believe that all your queries may have been sorted by now. If not, then connect to us with the information present at the top of the page. Our experts are always at your service.
GIVE YOUR CAR A FRESH LOOK TODAY!