Select your Hyundai Elantra year
Retrieve the Originality of Your Car with Our Utmost Hyundai Elantra Touch Up Paint Services
We promise you to provide your car’s real freshness and look back with our unique range of Hyundai automotive touch up paint.
The Hyundai Elantra touch up paint and color combinations offered by ERA Paints are the perfect match for your car to hide and conceal all the marks/scratches.
Do you have a Hyundai? Do you face a hard time finding the right touch up paint for it? A color that can fit perfectly as the original one? Make your move to ERA Paints, then. We promise you to regain the luxurious and shiny look of your car.
Era Paints offer all kind of services, from Hyundai Elantra touch up spray paint to the attractive body colors, and we have got your back. Nonetheless, when you collaborate with us, you do not have to be bothered about the company process, color combination, or the right match.
To help you understand the DIY process and clear out your possible queries, we have created a complete guide that caters to the given questions.
- Where can you find your Elantra paint code?
- How do you apply Hyundai touch up paint?
- What Elantra paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Hyundai paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Elantra?
- How do you match Hyundai Elantra touch up paint?
Where can you find your Hyundai Elantra paint code?
The location for the Elantra color code is usually at two different places, either at the edge of the door jamb or inside the door jamb. All the models have any of the two positions. However, here we are going to discuss the process of on the door jamb paint code location. The codes have two characters and can have both numbers and letters. The process is like this:
- Shift on the driver’s side to open the door
- Identify the door jamb of the driver seat
- Look for the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Look for the company name on it
- The code is right under the company name, such as “NN5.”
You can also find videos on our YouTube channel that will help you find your paint code and also help you with your paint application!
How do you apply the Elantra touch up paint?
The process of applying the Hyundai Elantra touch up paint is quite simple. All you need is a little focus to make your car exterior as appealing as a new one.
- Wash the car with detergent or soap to remove any dirt particles present on the car
- Scrub with sandpaper to even out the scratches
- Do another cleanup round by applying wax/grease remover to wipe off any elements left due to the sandpaper
- Completely dry out the area
- Put a masking tape around the scrape to avoid double layering or bumps
- With an interval of 10 minutes, apply the Hyundai touch up paint primer multiple times
- Leave the area to dry well
- Use the touch-up paint to apply in layers until the original color and the touch-up color are aligned
- Dry the whole thing
- Apply a clear coat to protect the area from any damage
- Let the car rest for drying for at least one night
What Hyundai paint product should you use?
As one of the highly experienced fields, we would recommend you use the Hyundai Elantra touch-up paint bottles or the touch-up spray paint. These two will give you a better result and make the touch-up look precisely like the actual color.
What equipment do you need for Elantra paint repairs?
The list of equipment is this
- A piece of cloth: to clean your hands
- Nitrile gloves: to protect your skin from any chemical reaction
- Hyundai Elantra Touch up Paint Color: to bring the brightness of the exterior back
- Wax/grease remover: to eliminate any dirt particles
- Sandpaper: to smoothen the body
- Masking tape: to secure the original color
- Primer: to hold maximum color
- Clearcoat: to give a classy and shiny look
What repairs can you do yourself to the Elantra?
Here is what you can do
- Body repair: you can easily remove any scratch or dents.
- Window repair: with our handy window repair kit, you can give your window a new look in minutes
- Paintwork repair: repair the scratch-full painted body as a smooth, shiny one with our touch up paints
How do you match Hyundai Elantra touch up paint?
Do not worry about matching the color of your heartiest car. These steps will tell how do we do this
- You need to find out the Hyundai Elantra paint code
- Our cutting-edge technology computers will find the right shade for you by comparing it to the real one
- With the shade in hand, we will give your car its look back
- If you’re up for another project try our new Caliper paint!
ERA Paints values your love for your car, and hence we have come up with this easy step-by-step guide for your ease. We have tried to answer all your queries and rapidly asked questions about the touch-up paint.
However, if you still have any confusion left, then visit our FAQ page. Moreover, to get advice from our expert team, you can connect to us on 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com. We will be more than happy to help you.
STOP WAITING AND GET ROLLING ON YOUR CAR’S RESTORATION JOURNEY!