Select your Hyundai Sonata year
Re-establish the Quality of your Hyundai Sonata with ERA Paints Automotive Touch Up
ERA Paints gives you quality and reliability so you can have your car’s shiny sparkle back. We promise you this with the confidence of the extensive Hyundai Sonata touch-up paint services we offer.
The Hyundai Sonata touch up paint and color combinations we provide are all you need for getting the enticing fresh look of your car back
It does not matter which type of scratch/mark it is, and ERA Paints will make it all clear for you. We understand the emotions you have for your car. Nonetheless, we also acknowledge the fact that you do not want to lose its charm. Therefore, our company gives a wide collection of products for it. Everything from Hyundai Sonata touch up paints to the attractive body colors is covered.
The experts we have are highly skilled and talented. They know where they need to do what and how the customer does want it. Following this, you do not have to worry about the company process, the color combinations, or the correct match; you can trust our services and decide.
To ease out your queries and to help you with the DIY process, we have created a complete step-by-step instruction list for you to follow. It will answer the below-stated questions, so, without any further delay, let’s get started on the guide
- Where can you find your Sonata paint code?
- How do you apply the Hyundai Sonata touch up paint?
- What Hyundai paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Sonata paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to your Hyundai?
- How do you match the color of Hyundai Sonata touch up paint?
Click this link to learn about other Hyundai models.
Where can you find your Sonata paint code?
Hyundai Sonata paint code location is comparatively easier to find than any other car model. The color codes are usually on the door jamb. Only some models have it hidden in the engine compartment. However, to make things easier and follow what is common, we instruct you about the ‘on the door jamb’ situation. Also, the code on Hyundai Sonatas is comprised of both the alphabets and numbers
- Go on the driver’s side to open the door
- Identify the door jamb of the driver seat
- Search for the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) sticker
- Spot for the company name on it
- The code is right under the company name, such as “S3.”
You can also get the assistance with our videos on our YouTube page.
How do you apply the Hyundai Sonata touch up paint?
The whole process is quite simple. You have to be attentive while doing it.
- Give the car a good wash so that there are no dirt/solid particles left on it
- To even out the scratches, use a sandpaper
- To avoid any dirt caused because of the sandpaper, which may ruin the process, clean the area with wax/grease remover
- Let it dry completely
- Then take a masking tape and put it around the scrape
- Not to prime is the crime. Apply multiple coats of the primer with an interval of ten minutes
- Let this dry
- Apply the Hyundai Sonata touch up paint color in multiple layers with breaks until the original color and touch up color are equal
- Dry it and apply a clear coat
- Leave the car to dry overnight
What Hyundai paint product should you use?
Being in business for so long, we recommend you to use the Hyundai Sonata touch up paint bottles or the Hyundai Sonata touch up spray paint. You might think that the touch-up pen will be a convenient option, but we suggest that it does not give a smooth look you want. Hence, the two we recommended are the best products for you to use.
What equipment do you need for Sonata paint repairs?
The list goes like this
- Sandpaper: to even out the surface
- Wax/Grease Remover: to remove solid particles caused due to the usage of sandpaper
- Masking tape: to protect the surrounding area
- Hyundai Sonata touch up paint color: to have the shiny original look back
- Primer: to hold the color on the surface
- Clearcoat: to give a classy look
- Nitrile Gloves: to save your hands from harm
- Piece of cloth: to clean
What repairs can you do yourself to the Hyundai?
Here is what you can do
- Repair the paintwork: with the touch-up paints, enhance and recreate the shiny body look in few simple steps
- Repair the body: remove any scratch or dents easily without any problem
- Lookin’ for a project? try our new Caliper Paint and spill up those brake calipers!
How do you match the color of Hyundai Sonata touch up paint?
Don’t you worry about matching Hyundai Sonata color codes with the touch-up paint provided by us. Follow the steps and get the perfect match.
- Find the Sonata paint code
- Along with the code, go to the body shop or repair store and provide the details
- With the fastest technology computers, we will identify the perfect shade
- For your shade, we will give you the right color
ERA Paints respects your feelings for your car. Therefore, we have created this guide. We hope this was helpful to you. If anything else, we are at your service no matter what time.
GET YOUR CAR THE SMOOTH LOOK TODAY!