Select your Hyundai Tucson year
Refurnish the Luminous Shiny Look of Your Hyundai Tucson with ERA Paints!
We know how important your car is to you, and that is why we promise you the best quality results at affordable prices. Our experts are highly professional and know how to cater to all your touch up paint needs.
For your ease, with the vast and expertise of our experts, we have our FAQ page available for you where all your queries will be entertained. However, if you want to talk to any of our representatives, give us a call at 971-770-2372 or email our customer support center at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com. Feel free to reach out to us and resolve your issues, and we will be more than happy to help you.
Hyundai Tucson touch up paints and color combinations are your go-to option for your car’s makeover!
We understand what goes through your heart when your SUV meets with scratches. All you want is to regain your car’s fresh look, but your feasibility status may not allow it. However, if you want something that will make your car look new again and is pocket friendly, then you are in the right place. We at ERA Paints provide everything from spray touch up paints to bottles. We guarantee you the ultimate smooth and flawless results.
Nonetheless, our products are used by the big names in business and hence when you come to us, and you are using industry-experts recommended products. Your car restoration journey will not face any hurdles since you are shaking hands with one of the best names in the market. To help you understand the DIY tricks and process of using touch up paints, we have created this detailed guide.
Our team has tried to answer six major questions through which we are hoping your confusion will be clear. However, if you still need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
You can also find out information about other Hyundai models at our Hyundai home page.
Here the guide begins
- Where can you find your Hyundai Tucson paint code?
- How do you apply Hyundai Tucson touch up paint?
- What Hyundai Tucson paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Hyundai Tucson paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Hyundai Tucson?
- How do you match Hyundai Tucson touch up paint color?
Where can you find your Hyundai Tucson paint code?
Finding the paint code for your Tucson is quite simple. All you need to do is follow these instructions and look for the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) sticker on the door jamb. The code has numbers and letters and will be written under the company as ‘Paint: NN5’ etc.
- Go and open the driver’s side door
- Look at the door jamb
- Find the VIN sticker
- Spot the company name on it
- The code is written under the company name such as T8T
If you want even more clear instructions with illustrations, then watch our YouTube video and get information about other models/make as well and fantastic application instructions to help with your project. Be clear in finding the right code, or else you may not receive the right color match.
How do you apply Hyundai Tucson touch up paint?
The Hyundai Tucson paint touch up the process to apply the color is simple. However, to get the finest results, you need to be patient and focused on the steps.
- Wipe out the surface to clean with a soap or detergent
- To even out the scratched area, use sandpaper
- In order to remove any particles left due to sandpaper, use wax/grease remover
- Allow it to dry
- Use masking tape so that the surrounding area is safe
- Use primer on the scratched area in intervals
- Apply the Hyundai Tucson touch up paint until the touch-up paint layer meets the original one
- Please leave it to dry for about 30 minutes
- At last, use a clear coat to preserve the freshness of the color
- Let it rest overnight to dry completely
What Hyundai Tucson paint product should you use?
We have been serving for a good time in the industry, and hence with the profound experience, we suggest you use the Hyundai touch up paint sprays or the paint bottles for effective and perfect results.
What equipment do you need for Hyundai Tucson paint repairs?
The list of equipment includes these
- Sandpaper: To even the scratched area
- Wax/Grease remover: to eliminate particles let because of the sandpaper
- Primer: To firmly hold color
- Masking tape: to outline the scratched area
- Hyundai Tucson touch up paint: To have a fresh look again
- Clear Coat: To make the paint look shiny
- Gloves: To save your hands and skin
- A piece of cloth: to clean
What repairs can you do yourself to the Hyundai Tucson?
Here is what you can do with your SUV
- Bring back the colors and freshness and colors of your car back
- Remove all the scratches and dents from the body
- Make your paintwork look flawless and enticing
How do you match Hyundai Tucson touch up paint color?
To get the right color for your Hyundai Tucson, you have to follow these steps. We have a wide collection of paint colors for every model and make, and we will give our 100% on this.
- Find the paint code for your car by looking for it on the door jamb
- With the code, connect to us by contacting on our provided information
- Our high-tech computers will find the right match according to your code
- Following the computer results, we will get you the perfect color match
To us, you matter the most, and that is why we have made this quick guide. We hope you have found answers to your queries with this. If not, then contact us at any time.
MAKE YOUR SMART MOVE TODAY!