Select your lamborghini model
Select your lamborghini year
Select your lamborghini paint code
Find perfectly matched OEM Lamborghini touch up paint for your car
Our Lamborghini touch up paint gives you an original factory finish and is simple to use.
Whether you drive a Lamborghini Huracan or a Lamborghini Veneno, we aim to provide you with everything you need to complete your paint repairs from the comfort of your garage without wasting your time visiting a body shop.
Our industry-leading paint is the same stuff used by professionals, so your Lamborghini is in good hands with our touch up paint. At ERA Paints, quality is essential to use. That is why we only stock products that provide a flawless factory finish and will guarantee to get your Lamborghini SUV shining again. Also, anything purchased from us comes with free shipping.
We have put together a short guide on the Lamborghini touch up paint process that will help you use our OEM touch up paint to repair your vehicle. We will outline:
- Where is your Lamborghini paint code?
- How to get a great finish with Lamborghini touch up paint
- Which Lamborghini paint should you use?
- What tools do you need for the Lamborghini repair work?
Please take a look at our YouTube channel, which has plenty of useful walkthroughs and guides, or look at our how-to articles to find out how to repair scratches and scrapes on your Lamborghini in more detail.
Where is your Lamborghini paint code?
Getting the right paint code is vital to ensure a perfect manufacturer’s match. Whether you drive a Lamborghini Countach or a Lamborghini Truck, it doesn’t matter. The paint code will be located in the same place. To find it:
- Open the hood and take a look at the engine compartment firewall.
- It may be in the center or on the right or left.
The sticker will have the Italian name of the color at the bottom with the paint code right next to it. Their code is made up of both numbers and letters.
An example code is LY7W, which is the Lamborghini color code for Silver Metallic.
If the paint code is not on a tag in the location above:
- Please phone us at 971-770-2372. Staff members are free to take your calls between 6:30 am and 2:00 pm PST during the week and from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on most Saturdays.
- Send an email to CustomerService@ERAPaints.com, and we can help you out.
- Use our simple online paint code finder that is based on your Lamborghini year and model.
It doesn’t matter if you drive a Lamborghini Diablo or a Lamborghini Murcielago, getting the right paint code is essential to a flawless factory finish.
How to get a great finish with Lamborghini touch up paint
Using the best products is just one piece of the puzzle, to get a great finish on your Lamborghini logo, you need to follow the correct steps.
Aim for a day where the temperature is over 60°F, apply the paint out the way of direct sunlight, and always read the Lamborghini touch up paint instructions first.
Get the Lamborghini ready
- Wash your Lamborghini with soap and water to make sure the damaged area is clean.
- Sand the scratch – 600 and 320 grit sandpaper are perfect choices for ironing out your Lamborghini’s scrape.
- Wash the repair areas of your Lamborghini again but with grease remover to clear any remaining debris.
- Leave the Lamborghini to dry or use a non-fibrous towel.
- Tape the area around the scrape to stop paint spillage.
Applying the OEM Touch Up Paint
- Apply primer – put on three layers of the primer. Wait around 10 minutes after each coat. Then allow it to dry.
- Apply the Lamborghini touch up paint in the same manner as above. Several thin layers will do. Make sure it is in line with the prior paint job.
- Apply the clear coat like the steps above.
- Let your Lamborghini dry overnight.
Which Lamborghini paint should you use?
Generally speaking, you will find three products that are usually referenced when discussing DIY touch up paint repair work. The best outcome depends on the extent of the damage on your Lamborghini, and they are:
- Lamborghini paint bottles
- Lamborghini paint pens
- Lamborghini spray canisters
If you have a minor scratch on your Lamborghini Miura or Lamborghini Centenario, we recommend using paint bottles. They come with small applications that allow you to lay the paint carefully. They give you a reasonable degree of control and offer a great finish.
What if your Lamborghini Huracan Price has been dinged in the parking lot? Well, for more substantial scratches, we recommend the spray canisters. They are very versatile and great for coating numerous layers of paint. Make sure to purchase the paint trigger add-on as it makes applying the paint more manageable and isn’t just a gimmick.
Many of our customers ask about Lamborghini paint pens, but we do not recommend using them. At ERA Paints, quality is of the utmost importance to us and even more so when dealing with luxury vehicles like the Lamborghini Urus or Lamborghini Aventador. Unfortunately, the paint pens tend to flake after a short while, and this negative effect is even more pronounced on metallic or pearl colors.
What tools do you need for the Lamborghini repair work?
One of the benefits of doing the work yourself is the time you save and the lower cost. But it would help if you didn’t skimp on the right equipment for the job. Whether you are repairing a small scratch on a Lamborghini Huracan or a big scrape on a Lamborghini Veneno, make sure to buy:
- Primer to prepare the Lamborghini for the OEM touch up paint
- Our market-leading Lamborghini touch up paint
- Clear coat spray to protect the previous layers
- Wax and grease remover to clean your Lamborghini thoroughly
- 600 and 320 grit sandpaper
- Masking tape for preparing and protecting the paintwork
- Nitrile gloves for your hands
It doesn’t matter whether you have a Lamborghini SUV or a Lamborghini Murcielago, we have the paint you are looking for. We offer best-in-class touch up paint that is the same stuff the professionals use. So, save yourself the time and hassle, order your Lamborghini touch up paint online today and get free shipping.