Select your Subaru Crosstrek year
Refresh the Attractive Look of Your Dearest Subaru Crosstrek with ERA Paints!
We have identified the need for your car to be perfect, and therefore, we at ERA Paints have come up with our promising products that will make your car’s outlook new again. Our products are also available at affordable prices as compared to the market.
Our supremely talented and industry expert team is always available at your service at any hour of the day. If you have any queries or want to talk to us regarding any confusion, please call us at 971-770-2372 or email our customer support team at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com.They will be more than happy to help you. Nonetheless, if you want to just read about things and understand from there, you can visit our FAQ.
Subaru Crosstrek touch up paints and color combinations are all you need to conceal each scratch!
Does your car mean everything to you? Do you love it more than anything in the world? Does a small scratch on your car can make a big difference to your happiness? If yes, and if you want to correct each scratch on your car with ease and financial feasibility, then you are at the right place. We at ERA Paints offer a wide range of touch up paint colors for your Crosstrek. If you use our touch up paints, we promise that you will not be disappointed with the results.
Our products are used and recommended by the big names of the industry, so trusting our offerings will not be an issue. We believe in providing the best quality products to our customers, and so far, our clients have been extremely satisfied by our touch up paints. From touch up paint bottles to the touch-up spray paint, we have it all covered.
If you want to know the details about other Subaru models, visit our Subaru homepage and look for your desired model.
Furthermore, to help you understand the process of applying the touch-up paint and the DIY tricks, our experts have come up with a guide. The guide answers these six questions.
- Where can you find your Subaru Crosstrek paint code?
- How do you apply Subaru touch up paint?
- What Subaru Crosstrek paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Crosstrek paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to you Crosstrek?
- How do you match Subaru touch up paint color?
Where can you find your Subaru Crosstrek paint code?
All the Subaru paint codes usually lie either on the driver’s side door jamb, door edge, or strut towers. The code comprises of numbers and letters such as ‘8Y7’. Make sure you do not make any mistake in finding the code, because if the code isn’t accurate, we might face trouble finding the right paint color.
For the door’s jamb and door edge
- Go to the passenger side door and open it
- Spot the VIN sticker
- Look for the barcode on it
- The color code is under the barcode
For the Strut Towers, you have to do this
- Open the hood of the car
- Look for the strut towers
- Search the VIN sticker and identify for the barcode
- The color code is under the barcode
You can also find the procedure on our YouTube channel, along with application videos to ensure your project is completed to the highest standards!
How do you apply Subaru Crosstrek touch up paint?
The process to apply the touch-up paint is this
- Clean the area by wiping it with a soap or detergent
- Use sandpaper on the area
- Use was/grease remover to remove particles left due to sandpaper
- Please leave it to dry
- Stick the masking tape around the surrounding area
- Apply primer in intervals
- Apply the Subaru Crosstrek touch up paint
- Keep applying until the touch-up paint and the original layer are equal
- Let it dry
- At last, use a clear coat to preserve the look
- Leave it to dry overnight
What Subaru Crosstrek paint product should you use?
With profound experience in the industry, we recommend using the Crosstrek touch up paint bottles or the spray paint. These two will give you excellent results.
What equipment do you need for Subaru Crosstrek paint repairs?
The pieces of equipment you need are
- Sandpaper: for the surface to be even
- Wax/Grease remover: to discard any particles of sandpaper
- Primer: for the color to last longer
- Masking tape: for outlining the scratched surface
- Subaru Crosstrek touch up paint: to bring back the real look
- Clear Coat: to protect the color and to give shine
- Gloves: for protecting your skin
- A piece of cloth: for wiping if needed
What repairs can you do yourself to the Subaru Crosstrek?
This is what you can do
- You can revamp the look of the car anytime
- You can remove any dent or scratch from the body
- You can easily make the paintwork look perfect
How do you match Subaru Crosstrek touch up paint color?
Finding the right color for your SUV is not the hardest thing. All you have to do is follow these steps
- Search the paint code for your Crosstrek by following the steps mentioned above
- With the code, contact us on the provided information
- The computers will find out the perfect color with their fast technology
- With the color code by the computer, we will give you the exact match color
We hope this guide is helpful when you start the restoration journey of your car. We have tried to answer every possible query; however, you can still contact us in case of any difficulty or confusion.
REFURNISH YOUR CROSSTREK’S LOOK TODAY!