Select your Toyota Camry year
Toyota Camry paint code
Don't know your paint code? Click here for help .
Still need help? Call us at 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com
Restore the Enticing Beauty of Your Car with Our Comprehensive Toyota Camry Touch Up Paint Services
Do you want to redefine the color of your Camry? We have it all for you. From the oldest to the newest models, our Toyota Camry Automotive Touch Up Paint covers everything. Do not waste a single second in getting the fancy look of your car back.
The Toyota Camry Automotive Touch Up Paint and color combinations provided by ERA Paints will cover all the flaws and bring the new car feeling back.
Don’t you miss the beautiful, shiny, and smooth look of your car? Do you not wish for a perfect, scratch-less, and alluring exterior for it? If yes, then get your hands on the best touch up paint company, ERA Paints. Our services cover all the fundamental touch up paint requirements from Camry touch up spray paint to perfect colors.
You do not have to worry about the right paint color, the company process, or the work quality. We promise you we will ace the perfection with ease and your car will be as good as a new one. Furthermore, to help you with the whole spray paint DIY process, we have created this complete guide which covers the following questions
- Where can you find your Toyota Camry paint code?
- How do you apply Camry touch up paint?
- What Toyota Camry paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Toyota Camry paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Toyota Camry?
- How do you match Toyota Camry touch up paint?
Where can you find your Camry paint code?
Toyota Camry has made it super easy for its users to find the paint code. The paint code for all the Toyota Camry models are more or less located at the same place, which is inside the door jamb. The Camry code is written on the sticker of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The code lies underneath the barcode. However, the step-by-step process is this:
- Go to the driver’s side and open the door first
- Identify the door jamb of the driver’s seat
- Look for the vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Spot the barcode and below it
- Get the code which is written after the letters “C/TR”
How do you apply Camry touch up paint?
Check out the instructions to give your car its identity back
- It would be best if you start by removing any dirt particular or dust on the car’s body that may interrupt the touch-up paint process. Use detergent or soap for cleaning.
- Get sandpaper and even out the scratches
- To remove any impurities caused by the sandpaper, use wax/grease remover and cleanup again.
- Let the area to dry
- Leave some space and put the masking tape around the scrape
- Prime the area with a primer for a couple of times with an interval of ten minutes
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes
- Apply Toyota Camry touch up paint for a couple of times (with intervals) until the scrape and the standard areas are aligned
- Dry it again and use the clear coat once
- Allow the area to dry overnight
What Toyota Camry paint product should you use?
We have figured that the Camry pen will not give the right finishing and original look with the delicate experience in the business. Hence, we recommend you get your hands on the touch-up paint bottles and touch up spray paints. You will not have any difficulties using these two, and the results will fascinate you.
What equipment do you need for Toyota Camry paint repairs?
The list of equipment to make your Camry regain the fresh look is here
- Sandpaper: to even out the surface
- Wax/grease remover: to remove any interrupting element
- Masking tape: to protect the surrounding area of the scrape
- Primer: to hold the paint perfectly
- Toyota Camry paint colors: to give your car its personality back
- Clearcoat: to have shiny and smooth results
- Gloves: to protect your skin
- A spare cloth: to help you clean your hands
What repairs can you do yourself to the Toyota Camry?
Here is what you can do
- Body repair: get rid of small dents and scratches yourself
- Window repair: the kit we provide has all the essential tools to fix your window and make it look new
- Paintwork repair: you can use the ERA Paints’ Camry touch up paint to make your car look flawless
How do you match Toyota Camry touch up paint?
Your search to find the right Toyota Camry touch up paint colors ends here with our guide.
- Find the Toyota Camry paint code on your door jamb
- With the code in hand, approach for an expert like ERA Paints
- Our fast pace computers will find out the best color match for your car
- We will give you the right shade to perfectly blend in as original
ERA Paints understands your love for your car, and hence we have brought this complete step-by-step guide to help you do your repair in the most convenient ways. We hope things are easier for you after going through this text.
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME AND MAKE YOUR MOVE TODAY!
For more details, you can you can access our FAQ page. Moreover, our experts are always available to help you regarding anything; you can connect to us on 971-770-2372 or get in the loop with us at the email address: CustomerService@ERAPaints.com