Select your Toyota Sienna year
Toyota Sienna paint code
Don't know your paint code? Click here for help .
Still need help? Call us at 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com
The Original Color and Look of Your Toyota Sienna Restored with our Extensive Products!
ERA Paints guarantees to bring back your favorite Sienna’s shiny, luminous, and new outer look at a reasonable cost. We have teams of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective fields and can help you out in your car’s restoration journey.
If you want to talk to them regarding anything, give us a call at 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com. Our representatives are always there to help you at any time of the day. You can also look at our FAQ page for any questions you have.
The Toyota Sienna touch up paints and color combination are your car’s ultimate need!
With the perfect colors and ultimate best quality touch up paints, we continue to be one of the finest touch-up paint providers in the industry. Our products are used, appreciated, and recommended by industry experts. Hence, when you choose us for your car’s paintwork needs, you are choosing the number one choice of experts. We promise that you will never get disappointed with your decision to collaborate with us.
We completely feel the pain you go through when your car meets with a scratch, no matter how little it must be. Therefore, stop waiting and give your car a fresh new look back with our products. From touch up spray paints to touch up paint bottles, we have it all covered. Our prices are market competitive and affordable so that anyone can access the products and fix their car’s paintwork in the least possible time.
ERA Paints understands your concerns about your car, and that is why we have come up with this guide to help you recreate your car’s look with perfection and ease. This guide caters to six questions overall but has detailed answers in each one of them to resolve any query you may have. For us, you matter the most. If you want to gain information about other Toyota models, then visit our Toyota homepage.
- Where can you find your Toyota Sienna paint code?
- How do you apply Toyota touch up paint?
- What Toyota Sienna paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Sienna paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to your Toyota?
- How do you match Sienna touch up paint color?
Where can you find your Toyota Sienna paint code?
When it comes to placing the paint code of the vehicle, Toyota has done a good job by marking almost all its modes at the same place. The codes are comprised of both alphabets and numbers. You can find it easily on the VIN sticker on the driver’s side door jamb. You can spot it right under the barcode, such as ‘C/TR: 1CO/LA17’.
- Stand on the driver’s side door and open it
- Look at the door jamb
- Find the Vehicle Identification Number sticker there
- Identify the barcode
- The paint code lies under the barcode
Be sure that you do not make any mistakes while finding the code, or else, you will not be able to get the paint’s right color.
How do you apply Toyota touch up paint?
The steps are quite simple. However, it would be best to be a little patient with the drying process to smooth and excellent outcomes.
- With soap or detergent, clean the surface
- For a fine finish, even out the surface with sandpaper
- To eliminate any remaining particles of sandpaper, use wax/grease remover
- Please leave it to dry out
- Stick masking tape around the scratched area to avoid the spilling of color
- Prime the area in intervals with a primer
- Time to put the touch-up paint by applying it in multiple layers until the real and touch up paint color are leveled
- Leave the area to dry again
- Use clear cote to give a shiny finish look to the paint
- Allow it to dry overnight for best results
For great videos on how to apply your touch up or spray paint, check out our YouTube channel!
What Toyota Sienna paint product should you use?
With our long business experience, we would recommend you to use the Sienna touch up paint bottles or touch up spray paints instead of the pens. These two will give you the best results and look exactly like the vehicle’s real color.
What equipment do you need for Sienna paint repairs?
The list of equipment you need is this
- Sandpaper: to even the scratched surface
- Wax/Grease remover: to remove any particles of sandpaper
- Primer: to make the color last longer
- Automotive masking tape: to avoid the spread of color
- Toyota Sienna touch up paint: to get the factory finish look of your car back
- Clear-Coat: to bring the ultimate shine on the paint
- Gloves: for the protection of your skin
- A piece of cloth: to wipe hands
Our clients’ widely used products for their dearest cars are Engine paint, Caliper paint, Accessories, and 2k Clear Coat by ERA Paints.
What repairs can you do yourself to the Toyota?
Here is what you can do to your car
- Exceptionally refurnish the paintwork of your car
- Remove all the scratches and dents without any hard work
- Give the car a perfectly flawless look in the least possible time
How do you match Sienna touch up paint color?
All you have to do is follow these steps to find the right Toyota Sienna paint color.
- Search the paint code
- Connect to any of our representatives and tell the code
- Our high-tech computers will find the perfect match
- According to the computer results, we will bring you the exact color you need
Our experts have tried to answer everything in this guide. However, please feel free to reach us on the information as mentioned above for any further discussion or confusion.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW!