Select your Toyota Tacoma year
Toyota Tacoma paint code
Don't know your paint code? Click here for help .
Still need help? Call us at 971-770-2372 or email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com
The Simple and the Most Effective Way to Makeover Your Truck with Our Excellent Toyota Tacoma Touch Up Paint Services
What it feels like having a high-performance car but still not having satisfaction because of the little scratches? Awful, Right? But you don’t have to worry. Because you do not need to give your favorite truck for servicing for days, you can remove all the scratches in your comfort zone in less than an hour.
The Toyota Tacoma Touch up Paint and Finest Color Combinations by ERA Paints Gives You a profound look you need for your truck.
Due to the economy’s current situation, people are more cautious about money than ever, but still, we all want a good lifestyle and want to save money. That is the only reason why we are focusing on the quality of touch up paints, which are specially designed for your Toyota Tacoma so you can save your hard-earned dollars and still have the life you want.
You might be wondering how you can remove all the scratches from your truck and get the satisfaction. These are the following questions people usually ask from our experts, but after reading this guide, you will have an idea of how you can fix your truck in minimum time
- Where can you find your Toyota Tacoma paint code?
- How do you apply the touch up paint?
- What Toyota Tacoma paint product should you use?
- What equipment do you need for Toyota Tacoma paint repairs?
- What repairs can you do yourself to the Toyota Tacoma?
- How do you match Toyota Tacoma touch up paint?
Still, if you need any further information related to Toyota Tacoma touch-up paint, you can check our FAQ page. Also, you can contact us directly for your queries on 971-770-2372 or Email us at CustomerService@ERAPaints.com
You can also check out other Toyota models here.
Where can you find your Toyota Tacoma paint code?
With the most advanced technology and user-friendly experience, Toyota made it simple for its customer to find the code. The paint code for this exclusive model is on the door jamb. Now the good news for you is all the models from all the years have the same place for the code.
The Toyota Tacoma code is printed on the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The code lies underneath the barcode. All you have to do is follow this simple step-by-step process to give the final touch you need.
- First, open your door
- Then identify the door jamb of the driver’s seat
- Find the vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Get the barcode
- Read the code which is under the bar code
You can also look for the procedure on our YouTube channel here.
How do you apply the touch up paint?
There you go with more info about touch up paint usage!
- The best thing you can do is to remove the dust from the affected part to start the process, and you can also use detergent or soap for better results
- Use the sandpaper to level the scratch
- Due to sandpaper, some dust particles maybe left. Use wax/grease remover for it
- Wait until the area is completely dry
- Use the masking tape around the scratch
- Use the primer couple of times with an interval of 10 minutes
- Again wait for about 30 minutes
- Apply the Tacoma touch up paint multiple times until you have the satisfaction with the truck color
- Please wait until it is dry and use the clear coat
- Leave it for the whole night to dry
What Toyota Tacoma paint product should you use?
After investing quite a long time and money in this business, we know that Tacoma pens will not give you the results you are looking for. Nevertheless, do not worry. The best thing you can do is use the touch up paint bottles or the touch up spray paint. Both will give you excellent results.
What equipment do you need for Tacoma paint repairs?
It is better to have the equipment for your Toyota Tacoma
- Sandpaper: to level the body
- Wax/Grease Remover: to remove all the dust left
- Masking Tape: to protect the surrounding areas from scratch
- Primer: to get better results
- Tacoma touch up paint colors: to give the perfect touch
- ClearCoat: to protect the surface from impurities
- Gloves: to protect your skin
- A Piece of Cloth: to clean
What repairs can you do yourself to the Tacoma?
Here’s the important part we don’t want you to miss
- Without wasting your time and money, you can remove all the small scratches and dents on the body with the help up of touch up paints by yourself
- Use our finest quality ERA Paints Tacoma Paints to makeover your truck
- If up for a new project, try our excellent Caliper paint
How do you match Toyota Tacoma touch up paint color?
Ok, here is what you need to do
- Look for the Toyota Tacoma color code on your door jamb
- Now you know the code, use the ERA Paints for the new look of your truck
- Our system will help you to get the color match for your vehicle
- After having the right shade, use it and enjoy the feeling of having a new Toyota Tacoma
ERA Paints understand the struggle you do with your daily routine that is why we care about your little problems. We hope this guide will help you save your time and money to create a better tomorrow for you.